While teaching and working towards a PhD in French at UCLA, I discovered my passion for music and talents in marketing and publicity. I’ve followed a sweeping career path and have worked alongside some of the brightest, coolest, most innovative people on the planet. Possessing an array of skills, an unrelenting work ethic, and over 10 years of experience as a marketer in the digital space, I am an ambitious, warm, and creative leader who’s always willing to risk failure if it might ultimately lead to flight.
- Social Media
- Optimization & Strategy (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Snapchat)
- Reputation & Community Management
- Blogging (WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr)
- Website Building & Design
- Landing Pages
- Wikipedia Pages
- Email Outreach
- Press Releases
- Link building
- Email Newsletters
- Emma, Mailchimp, Topspin, Constant Contact
- Leadership & Project Management
- My parents
- Chris Hemsworth
- I Love You, Man
- Telling terrible jokes and creating puns that make you go “ugh”
- Solving problems Olivia Pope style (alternatively, “Handling it.”)
- True crime podcasts and documentaries
- Podcasts about true crime podcasts and documentaries
- My adventure backpack
- Peanut Butter
- My retired racing greyhound named Copper
- I’ve taught Grace Potter dirty French.
- I have a tattoo inspired by the song “Positive Force” by Delicate Steve.
- I made Siri LOL once.
- My entire family, and those closest to me, have always called me Bootsie.
- I’ll soon be a certified health coach!
Be First to Comment